Our favourite books
At Oxlade, we love information and reading. Here are some of our favourite books that have shaped our thinking.
– Predictably Irrational – The Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions by Dan Ariely
– Mastering the Market Cycle by Howard Marks
– Unshakable by Peter Mallouk and Tony Robbins
– Mind over Money by Claudia Hammond
– The Most Important Thing by Howard Marks
– Principles by Ray Dalio
– Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg
– Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman
If you’re like us and love reading these kinds of books, these are worth a look. We’d love to hear what you think of them.